POCO X3 Pro Review: Is it really a successor to POCO F1?
If you have any questions check out the Open GApps Wiki, especially the FAQ answers most questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question use the XDA Q&A Thread or join us on Gitter to receive support.
There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works. By reporting problems, you encounter when using the beta software, you may enhance the stability of the MIUI version. You can submit feedback on issues in beta software using the firmware files “Services & feedback” app. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
With a pixel density of almost 400 ppi, the display sharpness is sufficient. However, the panel’s colour reproduction, contrast ratio, and blacks are no match for OLED screens.
- The developers of this ROM are solidly behind it, providing constant updates to the OS for a better experience.
- In Europe it comes in at an early-bird price of €199, putting this below the starting price of the weaker POCO X3 NFC.
- The Poco X3 GT has a slightly more pronounced chin on the front than the Poco X3 Pro.
- I mean the plastic back does collect fingerprints but either clean it once or twice a day.
- Please suggest me a phone, which phone should I buy under INR.20,000.
- Since its inception, they’ve launched a bunch of budget-friendly devices under its name.
Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday. According to the changelog, the update brought January 2023 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete changelogs of the latest POCO X3 Pro update. Here you can Download and install Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers.