What is Hubdoc and why should I be using it with my Xero Accounting system?
Choose from user roles like upload only, standard, or accountant/bookkeeper. You can start moving your documents to Hubdoc almost instantly and you will surely figure out how to use it in no time. Thus, getting set up and getting rid of your paper documents may take less time than expected. The ScanSnap scanner also makes it a breeze to deal with a backlog of information. You can scan a large quantity of documents in a short time, they can be directly uploaded into Hubdoc, where the OCR technology will read everything.
- I like HubDoc because it allows sync of receipts to google drive, Xero Files and Dropbox (which also allows local backup on an HD).However the ui/ux of the mobile app is awful.
- Everything gets stored in one place with secure access for those that need it.
- You can then upload and organize these files to your computer through a personalized email created when you signed up.
- All your financial documents are securely stored and managed from one place, giving your business peace of mind.
- An exciting feature we haven’t seen elsewhere is certifications and surveys — the app allows creating questionnaires and collecting responses for compliance self-assessment.
- Despite being around since 2013, the app surprisingly doesn’t have that many online reviews, so it’s hard to tell.
Uploaded documents can be configured to send a copy to your Xero file and automatically create transactions in your Xero file. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution.
Grown your business with Envoice
Key features such as OCR-enabled document fetching, customizable invoicing, and easy integrations have received appreciation for their effectiveness. However, as with any software solution, user reviews reflect varying degrees of satisfaction. In conclusion, HubDoc excels as a Document Management Software, offering a host of effective features, ample support, and a positive user experience.
If you receive invoices via email you can forward them to Hubdoc. You can also provide a Hubdoc email address directly to your suppliers and employees, they can send invoices there for Hubdoc to read. You can also drag and drop attachments directly to your Hubdoc account. By setting up vendor rules in Hubdoc all your expenses will be classified and can be published automatically. You can review the details to ensure they are correct in your accounting system prior to payment.
Do your employees value their super?
You don’t need to transfer everything from your own accounting system. Read on to learn more about Hubdoc and Receipt Bank, their features, and how to choose which one will work best for your business. Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business. Seamlessly match transactions with your bank feed so you have reconciled, up-to-date financials. If you are interested in Hubdoc, you can contact them at and sign up for a 14 day free trial.
- Hubdoc is able to read (using OCR technology) your receipts, bills, and data, and publish them in QuickBooks or Xero!
- The software also offers an easy integration with accounting tools like QuickBooks, Xero, and Bill.com.
- Moving on to device compatibility, HubDoc shines with its flexibility.
- App would crash and then make me log back in and ask for an Authenticator.
- SAI360 is yet another platform that can best be described as AuditFile’s twin.
- As per statistics online, positive reviews comfortably outnumber negative ones, making HubDoc a much-favored DMS solution.
You don’t have to chase documents at the end of the month, quarter, or year. All your financial documents are securely stored and managed from one place, giving your business peace of mind. Set user roles in Hubdoc so staff can complete tasks like uploading receipts without allowing them access to sensitive data and other features.
What is Hubdoc and How Can Businesses Benefit From It?
Receipt Bank (now known as Dext Prepare) is also an online application like Hubdoc that lets you scan your physical documents and import usable data to your desktop. Can’t share files or photos to the Hubdoc app from OTHERS apps. It doesn’t allow that (Xero app and Expenses app do!)Minimum Viable Product. Xero has done almost nothing and is letting Hubdoc wither on the vine. You can rest assured that we will work closely with you to create actionable business plans and accurate financial reporting.
Quickbooks Online, Bill.com, Box, and Xero are all accessible for both platforms. Hubdoc, however, still needs to export a CSV file to get data from your own accounting system not listed above. Hubdoc has a free version included as part of a plan when Xero users are already under a Business Edition package.
With versions designed for different business needs, HubDoc ensures a smooth user experience. Moving on to device compatibility, HubDoc law firm bookkeeping shines with its flexibility. You can access the software on your desktop, laptop, and portable devices including both Android and iOS.
This update is a 10x improvement and I’m happy to see it.The first feature I would like to see Hubdoc add to the new app is notes. Working with a remote bookkeeping service will still provide you with all the value you could get from an in-office bookkeeper but at a fraction of the cost. For the past year we have been praising Hubdoc and thanking them for existing every step of the way. Chances are, if your company hired Books LA for your bookkeeping needs, you most likely know what Hubdoc is and how is it benefiting your business. Know their technology stack, contract renewal date, top decision-makers, hiring trends, and top company news in one place.